Please use this guide to setup and configure your OLWM email. Please call us at 435-652-3056 ext. 108 for more information or send an email to one of our technical representatives.
- Email type: IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.olwm.com
- Use port 993 with SSL or TLS (depending on options given. may simply state encryption.)
- Outgoing Mail Server: mail.olwm.com
- Use port 587 with SSL or TLS (encryption)
- SMTP requires authentication.
- Use the username provided from us (not your email address)
- Use the password provided
- Use same credentials for incoming and outgoing email.
Outlook 2007 Example
The following instructions are for an Outlook 2007 client:
- Open Outlook.
- Enter your display name, email address and password.
- Select the ‘Manually configure server settings or additional server types’ check-box.
- Select Internet E-mail.
- Settings: name, full email address (‘[email protected]_domain.com’)
- In the Account Type drop-down menu, select IMAP.
- In the ‘Incoming server name’ section, enter: mail.olwm.com
- In the ‘Outgoing server name (SMTP)’ section, enter: mail.olwm.com.
- In the ‘User Name’ field, enter the user name that we will provide to you (this is not your email address.)
- After creating these settings, clicking Next takes you to the end of the setup.
- In the Tools menu, select Options and then Mail Setup. Under ‘Email Accounts,’ click E-mail Accounts.
- Select your new (or existing) account, and click Change above the list of accounts. Click More Settings and then click the Advanced tab.
- Incoming server must be 993 and use SSL encryption.
- Outgoing server must be 587, TLS encryption.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab. Make sure that ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’ is selected. The radio button ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server’ should also be selected.
- Click OK > Next > Finish > Close > OK.